Reminder: Each Acaia Pearl ™ already includes one charcoal black Acaia Aerial™ heat insulation pad inside the package.
====== ====== ====== ====== ====== ====== ====== =====
The only coffee scale you'll ever need to make delicious coffee
Master the art of coffee brewing with Acaia －the only scale designed for coffee enthusiasts that monitors the weight, time and flow-rates as you brew coffee.
This simple, modern and minimalistic scale is designed with brilliant functionality in mind, compatible with the Acaia iPhone & Android app, offers you the endless possibility to explore the exquisite world of coffee.
- Fast － 20ms response time provides ultra-fast response time and instant readings.
- Accurate －Highest internal resolution up to one million counts allows for readability up to 10th of a gram. The Acaia pearl is sensitive to even weight changes resulting from evaporation.
- Stabilization － Adjustable zero tracking and creeping compensation technology gives you industrial-grade scale technology
- Built-in Stopwatch － You can track the bloom, pour, and infusion time without a fuss, with the two-way timer that syncs with your mobile phone.
- Automated Auto-off Customization － The Acaia scale will not shut down during coffee brewing, auto-off feature is also customizable in the mobile app.
- Rechargeable USB Power Supply －A greener alternative power source, the lithium ion battery lasts 20-30 hrs
Inside the package:
- Acaia | Pearl™ coffee scale (white)
- Acaia | Aerial™ heat resistant pad (black)
- Micro-USB cable
- Dimensions: 160mm(W) x 160mm(L) x 32mm(H)
- Aprox. weight: 462g
- Capacity: 4.4 lbs / 2kg
- Measuring Units: oz, g
- Increments: 0.1g
- Battery: lithium ion, USB rechargeable
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
We will accept returns of any equipment or faulty goods bought through Hourglass. Items must be returned to our business address in it's original packaging and unused; Flat 3, 111 Matthias Rd, London N168NP.
Returns must be made within 14 days of purchase. Non-faulty goods must be returned at your own cost and you must provide evidence of having returned the item (we reccomend signed for delivery).
We will organise for faulty goods to be collected from you; we will use our own courier and you will be required to be available for collection.